Monday 17 June 2013

Vintage Flowers and Lace

Here is another ATC card that I have just completed for my SCS swap PAT 26.  The theme here is  Vintage Flowers and Lace.  After completing the card, I realised that I forgot the lace, which I don't have in my stash anyway.  So the next best thing, look for some lace background paper and cut out a butterfly.
What do you think?

I used many elements on this card.  Underneath the flower is a
silver picture frame.  I have added a diecut set of leaves from
StampinUp's Sizzlets Little Leaves.  And for added bling, three
clear crystal type hanging leaves in deep green and an irredescent
leaf. The background paper I got online and I have antiqued the
edges with StampinUp's Old Olive ink.

Hopefully, my swap partner will enjoy the on the-spot lace effect
and forgive the use of the non-traditional element.  The butterfly is
also adorned with two black pearls.

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

This is stunning...there's no doubt your swap partner will love it.