Tuesday 18 June 2013

Cow Girl Up.......











Here is a simple and pretty card to fill a theme named Vintage Cowgirl.  My first thought was of the Western cowgirl in buckskins roping and riding and doing her chores next to her man.  But my search found nothing that caught my eye or invited me to create something with her.  And then I came across this image.  She is vintage, and she is a Cow Girl. (Tongue in cheek)  So speak about cheeky, I had to add my laughing humour with the Moo-o-o-o-.  So I went with her to fill my commitment to the challenge.  Other than adding the flowers to the tree with pearls and crystals and the gold Stickles  edging, I have left this card simple in adornment.

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

Cute twist on cowgirl. The pink flowers add a bright touch and bit of whimsy.