Saturday 20 April 2013

Royal treatment....


Well, here is the finished card for my Queen theme.  I loved this print with the little corgi's with their
royal crowns.  I embellished their crowns with a golden dot.  The Queen's crown has stickles to add
some sparkle and her royal jewel on her sash is a purple crystal.  I raised the Queen on dimensionals
and added the wreath designating her 60 years of reign.  On the backside of the card, I wanted to
show her in her natural state away from prying eyes and I would say media, but then that's how we
got these photos in the first place.  But I am sure she likes to retreat to her private space on many
occasions, without the pomp and ceremony she must portray when she puts her crown on.  Her job
is a never ending one and I am amazed that she continues on with energy, regardless of her senior
years.  God bless her.

No comments: