Tuesday 23 April 2013

Welcome to the Big Top


So here is my final swap card and my theme card.
Ringmaster is the theme and I have chosen the Big Top Tent for the back of the card.  I have used gold stickers and various crystal effects.  For extra dimension the ringmaster, ticket and the circus sign and the elephant are all raised.  I used stickles around the scallop edge of the tent.  These are 3 inches x 3 inches in size, although the picture doesn't show as a true square.  It is a great size to work with.  I am working on them daily.   But have lots of time on my hands to actually finish them.  Once these are finished I will end my swaps over the summer months and spend my time in other endeavours.
Til next time.

1 comment:

ParkNSlide said...

Love the vivid colors and the ring master. You have captured the fun & essence of the circus.