Sunday 10 February 2013

Trees in Season...

Birch Trees in Season
One of the themes in my swap I am working on is
"Birch Trees".  Immediately what came to mind was trees in their seasonal splendor.  This is an ATC card which measures 2-1/2 inches by 3-1/2 inches.
Each one of the scenes is an inchie = 1 x 1 inches.
The top row is spring with green crystals to match.
The centre row depicts fall and the crystals are really a light yellow.  The bottom row is, of course, winter with clear crystals, and to add an element of surprise, I found an image with a wolf peering from behind the birch trees.  An added element is some handcut and hand drawn leaves on the top edge.
I should have used two dimensional stickies on each scene,  because a couple of the images moved sideways on me.  But is art always perfect?

No comments: