Tuesday 12 February 2013

Inchies a-Plenty.....

Well I promised another viewing of my Inchies and here they are.
Some have sayings and others not.
On the top row, the center image is cute, with "whose yr. daddy?" and the outside one is a depiction of a song sheet of the Days of Wine and Roses.  The second line is Valentine driven with two different heart themes and in the center is Daffy Duck screaming "the sky is falling".  The blue sky is fractured in pieces.
Line three is self explanatory and line four is much the same.  The red flower on the zebra background is a "wild one".  The "I" of the tiger jumps out at you, and the yellow flower is stitched with the saying, "sew sweet".
It took me time to find these images and then think of something to add to them, but in the end I am happy with most of them.

No comments: