Saturday 9 February 2013

Creative Craft Mess

I've been working on my swaps for the past couple of days.  I walked into my craft room and took a look at the table top and I think it needs to be tidied up before I attempt any more at the desk.  There are beads on the floor, bits of paper, cellophane bags.  Needless to say, when I get seriously into a project, my surroundings are more than pristine.  Actually the photo is quite "tidy" in retrospect.  You should see my other table - out in the kitchen area.  Now that looks like a hurricane swept through.  But for my enjoyment and for those who may be on the receiving end of my passion - only I know the inside scoop.  Let them see the beauty in the end product.  We don't need to tell them the chaos involved in the making of our masterpieces, do we? 

No comments: