Thursday 21 June 2012

New Header

I have decided to change my header for something new.  What do you think?  Is it me?
I like the softness of the background and the touches of turquoise.  My favourite colour.  When I can figure out how to change the colours on my blog name etc. I may try some different things with it.  Meanwhile, I have to find it first.  Since they changed the overall look of blogger, it's left me in the dark as to how to find a few things.  I'll keep digging, but in the meantime I can enjoy the new look.  Let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your blog. I think your header is lovely, very classic with the pretty touches of turquoise.
My Inspired Life with Fibromyalgia

ParkNSlide said...

Your header is lovely. So glad to see you back on SCS---we've missed you. I recently started a blog too---still tweaking mine also. Stop by for a visit sometime: http://paulettesapaper-artzy.blogspot.com