Friday 16 March 2012

Crazy week

Well, hubby had his operation and it turned out he required a quadruple bypass. He came through it fine and looked really well when I saw him. He feels tired today but it is his second day and you always go backwards a little, before moving forward.
It didn't help that I came down with the flu last night, so I won't be able to see him until I clear up. That's about all I can say at the moment. I am a little weak kneed at the moment, so doing much of anything wears me out. Back to my Lazyboy.

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

When it rains, it pours. Get well quickly!! Prayers for a speedy recovery for both of you!

NormaJ said...

Yes, that is true. In my down and out time I am babysitting all day. Then mum calls to say DH is taking her to hospital because she isn't well and thinks it could be a panic attack. Four hours later and they still aren't home.

NormaJ said...

It appears it may have been a panic attack with all the chaos around us lately. She is feeling better now.