Friday 9 March 2012

Baby Arrived

Well, little boy blue has finally arrived. Although he was so comfortable in mum's tum, that they had to do a caesarian. I had said earlier in the day that perhaps he would arrive before midnight. He waited until 11:40 pm to make his appearance. No more details than that, but mum and baby are doing well. Under the circumstances that is. So now the anticipation is over and the fun begins living with a newborn.
I am a great great auntie and to a boy as well. Our family tends to bring forth more girls to the fold on both sides of my parentage. Odd but true. Wait until I tell my mother that she has become even greater. She'll either enjoy the thought or feel so much older than her 90 years. LOL. Happy Days everyone.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Oh, congratulations to the happy family! I'm glad to hear that all went well and baby boy is now in the world. Did they name him yet?

XOXO,

Cyndi

NormaJ said...

My new great-great nephew's name is
Aiden. He was a 7 something pounder baby. Not huge for this days current tots.