Saturday 28 January 2012

Waiting to come out of the closet.....


Do you wonder why I have not been creating this month. Well, as you can see by the picture I am still in the unpacking mode and trying to find spaces for everything. I think it is an impossible task, but hidden behind those doors will be my new creating space, with shelves and a countertop desk and space underneath for my drawer space. One of these days it will be so nice to be able to come in and open up those doors to my creative world. But for a few more weeks I still see it looking much like this picture. For those of you still following me, I really appreciate you sticking by me during this upheaval. I hope I never have to move again. And I discovered while packing that I have much too much stuff, so a lot of it will be donated to schools, or sold in a carport sale. I have stamps I never use.
And then I have stamps from sets that I use all the time, so split them up and get rid of those redundant ones I say. Hope the weird winter weather hasn't affected too many of you out there. Our snow is almost all gone off the gardens now. We had quite a dump a few weeks ago. And then we had some snow showers today, but it didn't last long. Keep warm everyone.

No comments: