Thursday 26 May 2011




Wow, I am really behind the ball this week. First the time has flown by, and I have nothing to show from my creative side. My family arrived back home from Disneyland,
having enjoyed themselves and vowing that there will be no return trips for several years. Mum and dad had fun but want a nice sunny beach holiday next time, so the kids can swim and make sand castles. We are getting ready for a little holiday soon,
so it seems we have been doing nothing but laundery, dog-sitting and now this week,
there is a fun fair at my grd-dtrs school. We are volunteers to man some of the booths. The kids love it and we do too. They get so keyed up at the school and you get a lot of energy flowing around you. I like to see kids have fun and laugh and giggle. There is too much of the seriousness and sadness flowing world wide. That is about all I have on my plate so far.

I am working on another ATC swap. The first card is with a theme of Patterns. This one is evidently Plaid. And the second one is Vintage clocks. I found this clock
online and it was made from the ash of Mount St. Helens volcano eruption, in 1980 in
Washington state. So I located a picture of the mountain as it blew, shooting the ash into the air. I hope the receiver likes it. It is a little different than normal vintage cards, but none the less interesting. And that's it for now.

No comments: