Friday 27 May 2011

Fun Night



Wow, what a fun night it turned out to be. Not only did we volunteer for some of the events held there tonight for the kids, but I met someone that I worked with over 20 years ago, whose wife had also been my grand-daughter's teacher last year at the school. But I also won two raffle prizes. I hardly ever win anything, but two?!! Unbelieveable. One basket held survival things, like lanterns, tarps, ponchos, 1st aid items and many little things you would need to survive a disaster for those crucial first days. Then I won a basket of oriental food products and sauces, that my daughter loves to cook with, so most of the items will go to her. I kept the Jasmine Rice. What a fun night it turned out to be. And the weather changed at noon to brilliant sunshine so the outdoor events went off beautifully.
I think this fund raiser this year was a terrific success. Congratulations to the hardworking PAC.

No comments: