Tuesday 3 May 2011

Scrap Pretty


Well I promised that I would show something to you this week and here it is. Now this is going to have to be an unnamed paper and stamp source, with the exception of
the polkadot background paper. That is StampinUps Designer paper in Pear Pizzazz.
As for the rest of it, I just went to my scrap box and found the lovely colourful striped paper and the little floral vignette with tiny crystal accents on the flowers. It all worked and with a little cutting and pasting, voila I had a card.
I have to get my mojo back again, so my designs may be simple but I want to bring it up a notch in future and experiment outside of my box. But don't expect sewing and
addition of layers of paper, as that is not me. The cards you see with the Magnolia stamps and flowers and bling are just not me. I love bling but in a taylored look.
Wish me luck and I'll see you in the scrap pile.

No comments: