Saturday 7 May 2011

Beyond the Garden


Here is the card that I made for Mother's Day for my mum. With the exception of the little green crystals, it is all StampinUp products. Blushing Bride is the base card stock, with a matting of Pear Pizzazz. The BP is designer paper from SU in pear pizzazz polka dots, and the floral BP is called Beyond the Garden series. I have also used their Chantilly Lace and the medallion is the new Triple Layer Doily
punch. Of course, the colour isn't the truest to life, as my camera or computer just can't seem to get it 100%. It took me two days to work on this with more scraps of paper left behind. I am struggling with my mojo, but I have new stamps,
papers and dies to try out, so something will click at some point. I'll have to start looking at more techniques and challenges for inspiration again. Hope your weekend is a good one and Happy Mother's Day to all those busy ladies out there.

1 comment:

June V. Bourgo, Author said...

Lovely card, sis. I trust your judgement with the card I sent you to make it pretty. Thank you.