Monday 14 February 2011

Birthday blooms


I just used my new stamp set from StampinUp, called Just Believe. Using Very Vanilla and Black cardstock only with SU black ink has created such a sweet card in
my eyes. I also used a white gel pen to accent the leaves and a couple of irresdescent pink crystal flowers to the stems. The word inscription is a loss for me. I can't find its original container, so I am not sure which set it came from.
Which is typical of me. I take stamps out of their containers and end up having a
basket of unknown origin pieces. So forgive me. I had the brilliant idea of putting all flowers together, all Christmas stamps together etc. but never gave thought to identifying them for my viewers. A duh moment and one I can't reverse now.
Once I finish some pretty hefty swaps during March, I will return to making more cards and showing them off, here on my blogsite. I thank those of you who continue
to come back. Do make comments on what you see. It fills my little ego pot. LOL.

No comments: