Tuesday 23 November 2010

Ice anyone?


We have been hit with a blast of Arctic air and everything in its path is affected,
including our outside hose. We turned the taps off for the winter but this little drizzle of water remained in the end of the hose. When I saw it last night, I said to my hubby, "I have to get up in the morning and take a photo of this. It is too funny". How many chances do you get to take a different type of photo. We did have
a smattering of snow a few days ago. Most of it is gone and we still have some green patches around, but the snow ones are here to stay with this sudden drop in temperature. Scarves and mittens and hats have come out of the closet for sure.
The grandchildren have extra layers of clothes today. But I must say, that it is absolutely beautiful out there today, with the sun blazing in spite of the cold.

No comments: