Sunday 14 November 2010

Are you ready?


My question to you is, are you ready? For Christmas, I mean. It starts with getting your cards ready for mailing. Cards? What cards? Yes, that is how I
felt too. It is mid November and mailing for overseas delivery is fast approaching.
I think I had better pick up my skirts and make a run for my craft room. I showed
you one card I made but it takes time to complete that one, so I need a quick and easy one as well. So I came up with this simple but, I think, pretty card. Just
a single SU Whisper White base, with a piece of Green Galore accent and a strip of
Real Red, embossed with a Cuttlebug folder in Swiss Dot. Add a German Scrap silver
snowflake, adorned with a crystal star and a Christmas verse from a discontinued SU stamp set and voila. Simple to do and effective too! Now where is my address book?

No comments: