Sunday 10 October 2010

Gobble,gobble,gobble

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope your day was a good one. We have had beautiful
sunshine here, so it made for a very nice day. The family were out at friends for dinner tonight, and mum is still in hospital, so DH and I decided to go out for our
Thanksgiving dinner. And yes, we had turkey and stuffing and salad, and of course,
pumpkin pie. And it was all delicious. Now we are home and making noises of a well
fed couple and loosening our belts around our middles. LOL. Next turkey will be at
Christmas. One good thing about aging, you don't go back for seconds, because we don't need it and we can't manage it a second time around. Our eyes have finally caught up with our tummies. So we plan to spend a quiet evening here, watching TV.
I may even do some crafts, but I'll wait an hour for dinner to go down first. Have a great evening, all.

1 comment:

yui said...

I'm looking forward to the next update.