Friday 3 September 2010

I'm okay....

I survived the ordeal and I was going to take a picture of my poor face, but I am not going to, because it isn't a pretty sight. I was in a lot of pain last night, but there is none today. My eyes are terribly swollen and black and blue, which is
creeping down under my eyes and giving me puffy cheek. A real pretty sight for a
Halloween ghool. I am quite spent and emotionally tired out. And it doesn't help
that I have to sleep sitting up, which I spent in my bed with six pillows and in my
lazyboy chair with the feet up and the back in a semi-reclining position. If this is
only a partial indication of what Hollywood starlets go through to be beautiful, then
I have gone as far as I want to go. My surgery was to correct the vision problem I had with droopy eyelids. I would not go through the rest of my face in pain. No
thanks. But I am drug free and in no pain and in two to three weeks be back to normal again. And no I can't see that well to make anything to show you. So hang on
and maybe next week, I will have some cards to show you that I must make for a swap.
Be back soon.

2 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So glad you're all done and it'll be worth it!! Looking forward to seeing "the new you" soon and all of your new creations!

Cyndi said...

Hi Norma! I'm so happy to hear that everything went well and you are on the road to recovery. So sorry that you are experiencing some pain...hope that goes away soon! Take good care and I hope you show us a photo after you're all healed up!

XOXO,

Cyndi