Tuesday 20 April 2010

Closing In.



I'm three weeks away from our planned holiday and I can't believe it is coming so fast, which only means, it will probably go so fast too. What a terrible thought.
But I will have a busy few weeks, lining up appointments for ourselves and my mother.
She took a fall again last night and hit her forehead, but most of it seems to have
been centered through her left shoulder. I am going to have to take her to our doctor and get the arm xrayed for her. She is so unsteady on her feet. She apparently turned and next thing she was down on the floor. If she can't use her arm,it will mean extra attention for dressing and carrying things for her. Meanwhile, I have an ATC swap to meet but I made a lot of progress this weekend on it, and only have four more cards to make. So hopefully in the next day or two I can
finish that job up and then concentrate on the trip and making the house ready for my sisters, who will look after mum while I am away. I'll post a couple of my ATC's
for your viewing here.

No comments: