Friday 16 April 2010

What's next?


Well, I mailed off another swap yesterday and I have one more to complete before
my May vacation. I didn't leave myself much time on this one, so I think my weekend is going to be a craft filled one. Except I am dead in the water, as I need my printer and new cartridges are required for it. So guess what I'm doing today?
My picture is just a collage of things on my desk, but the two twinchie cards are some of those received from another swap I was in. These are 2 inches by 2 inches square. I am in another one of this size in the summer after my holiday, but the one I'm working on will be some ATC's which are 2-1/2 inches by 3-1/2 inches in size.
And of course, I have to get back into making myself some cards, so that I am ready
for any occasion that comes along. I haven't got into making cards since Christmas.
I think I wore myself out making so many to send out, plus my daughter gets me to make some up for her on occasion. I should make up some gift boxes for my friends and family. Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I have to start getting my thoughts together for my cruise first. Have a happy weekend everyone. I'll be back on Monday.

No comments: