Thursday 19 November 2009

A lightbulb moment!

Holy smokes how can a week go by so fast? Here I told Tracy of TracysHappyPlace that
she is the winner of my handiwork and I promised her I would send it out to her. And
life got in the way, and I just realised it is Thursday night. Oh my goodness. Well, I am on my way right now to choose some things to make her something tomorrow
for sure. It will be on its way over the weekend Tracy.
Well, what can I say to that. We had to pick up our granddaughters from school this
week and watch them until their parents came home. I never get anything done when
they are in our care. Too much loving and conversations going on or just goofing
about. We had to take my mum in for a blood test the next day. I had a doctors appointment today, and again tomorrow. I figured it was time to get an appointment
for a mammogram and it usually takes about two months to get an appointment. I phoned at 3 pm today and she says I have a cancellation, would you like to come in
tomorrow afternoon. Holy Smokes, I said to her, but yes that would be fine. Is that
luck or what? I'm on the fence about the H1N1 flu shot. I had my regular shot, but
as much as I am not in favour of it, I think I will concede and get one next week.
I have all the criteria they say is important for me to be on the list. Oh well.
And my mum wants one too, so she will probably come with me. And that's how my
week went. My computer was down for two days because of a storm and the cable lines
were not online for internet. Now I can't load my grd-dtrs Disneyland photo. I'll
work on it for another post. Good night

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

No worries here. ;0) Trust me...I truly know how life gets in the way of our intended plans.

Have a great weekend. :0)