Sunday 16 August 2009

StampinUp

I am trying a new venture in my craft world, and have joined the world of StampinUp,
as a demonstrator. I am starting slowly, and taking orders from friends, as well as
for myself. I love their cardstock quality and their many stamps in their catalogue.
If I can get a bit of the local market around me, I will be quite happy with my choice to join. On a personal note, life has slowed down just a little, and all those doctor appointments for my mother have slowed to one a week now. She had cataract surgery on both her eyes, so it was a constant run to the surgeon and the
optometrist to check her healing and vision. That will be over with one more visit
to fit her for her new glasses. And that's my life in a nutshell for the past week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

best wishes on your new adventure :)
I know you'll have fun with it!!!