Monday 17 August 2009

Mono-green


Here's a pretty little card that I made up last night, using StampinUp papers, cardstock in Certainly celery, and flower stamps and leaves from the set Dream a Little. I stamped the flowers on a retired DP and then used a sparkle gel pen on
the leaves and the lines on the flower itself. To change up the card, I used a
plaid black and white ribbon to match in with the black matting. The flowers are
raised on dimensionals. A little added interest is the arrow brad on the ribbon.

Our weekend was quiet, mainly because my back went out on me and I was in terrible
pain, every time I moved, breathed or thought about it. Good old Tylenol helped to
ease the sharpness until I saw the chiropractor today. He did a good job on me but
I feel like a bus ran over me tonight, so I am already in my P.J's and sitting quietly with my blog and then some TV watching. That's a laugh, because I will see
ten minutes of something and fall asleep in my chair, I know it! Oh well, relaxation is what I need. I have another card to show you tomorrow night with the
same stamp set only using masking this time. See you then.

No comments: