Wednesday 19 August 2009

Dream


Gorgeous day out there. We have the start of our Pacific National Exhibition, or PNE for short. It is a fair, with Playland as it's focus and in each building are
exhibits and shows of every nature, for a period of two weeks, closing on Labour Day
weekend and the grand prize winning of an expensive prize home. This year the house
will go up into the Okanagan lake area with a view. They are gorgeous homes but very
modern, with marble floors and wood floors and granite counters etc. Some are a little over the top for normal living. A show home, without the homey effect. But they can be sold, so that would give a nice bank account showing. My card is made using River Rock as the base colour with black and white trims. I used the same
stamp I used in my green card below. It is a 2 step stamp. However, on the masked
off portion of background flowers I only used the outline stamp, but used both stamps
for the main central flower. Dream a Little is the set I used, which was a hostess
set from last season. I added a reverse tone ribbon and two gold brads to the top corners of the salutation piece. And on the base card, I used versamark to stamp the
leaves and flowers, also from the same set.

No comments: