Thursday 9 July 2009

Tea Party


It has been a while since I made cards and I lost my Mojo along the way, so I thought
I should dig out some of my newer paper and go to it. Start simple, I said, and work
your way back. Well, here's a card that was quick and easy and I love the colour combo. I used one layer of Brocade Blue as my base card, added a new Cuttlebug border across the top. My pretty BP is StampinUp's design paper called Tea Party,
which I matted on a piece of Barely Banana cardstock. The salutation and image which
is from the GinaK Design group is also stamped on the same cardstock. I embellished
it with a crystal butterfly and paper piercing tool around the edge. The flower was
coloured with copic markers and SU markers and the white gel pen from SU.
And there you have it.

No comments: