Thursday 9 July 2009

Quick and easy


Just as I was going to bed, I remembered that it was my S-I-L's birthday today, so
sitting there with blurry eyes, I grabbed bits and pieces laying on my bench and
came up with this simple little card. I used mostly SU products in this one. Fishy
Friends is the main stamp, using copics and SU markers for the colouring. I can't
recall the name of the SU set on the base card which I stamped with Not Quite Navy.
I then used stickles for a bit of glitter and sheen. The green ATC card was scuffed
up on the edge for added detail and the twinchie is covered in a digiprint paper of
water as a background for the fish. I'll find a birthday greeting in the morning
to add to the card and I'm done. Add a Tim Horton coffee card inside and it's done.

1 comment:

Kathy Gerace said...

Hi Norma!
I've been missing in action lately - sometimes life gets in the way. We had new carpet and lino put in our home. It would have been easier to move to a new place as every room had to be emptied, flooring put down, everything moved back in and the next room had to be emptied, etc. I can REALLY appreciate what you went through getting your home back to living condition after water damage. UGH!!!
Your cards are great - I went all the way back to February to see all you've done. Great job on all of them1
Kathy G
SBS22