Saturday 11 July 2009

Mystic Garden


I still haven't got my Mojo back yet to make cards, but I knew I had to try to make one for all of you, so I went through my papers and came up with SU's Bella Bleu DP.
Sometimes everything falls into place without thinking about it, but this one was a
piece by piece thing until I finally liked the combo. Using SU Chocolate Chip as my
base card and giving it a Cuttlebug swiss dot edge, I went to a rectangle image form.
I stamped SU's Inspired by Nature in Close to Cocoa on the DP, antiqued the edges and
framed it with a Copic marker and then placed it on a Steel Blue Metallic matte from
DCWV. It still looked plain, so I went digging through my accessories and I had two
metallic sparkle brads in a similar colour to the matte. A versatile card which by
now you know, that I don't often put salutations on the front, but put them inside for the occasion required. That way when digging through my cards for a special one,
I have more choices.

No comments: