Sunday 12 July 2009

87 years young


Well, we had a lovely day today. It is mum's birthday, and as a surprise my two sisters came into town, one on the ferry and another on the Greyhound bus and guess who picked them up. We four only, went out to lunch and then came back to the house,
where my daughter had bought a birthday cake and she opened cards and got a phone call from my brother in England. So it was a special day for her. Unfortunately the
sister on the ferry, had to return tonight, so we have just got home now. But tomorrow, we will have a day with her and my remaining sister and then take her back
to the bus for her journey home. I made her a card (but of course) but this time I
used layers and built it up, finishing it with some stickles in the flower centers.
The textured BP is StampinUps new in-colour Dusty Durango with Barely Banana as the
base card. Of course it is much prettier in person. The salutation is one from good
old Michaels.

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

Hope your Mom had a wonderful bday. The card looks great! :0)