Thursday 8 May 2008

My Happy Place



Good morning. Well today I have a card to show you that I made from an inspiration idea I got from Tracy's Happy Place (her link is on the right-TracyH) Her challenge
is to make something that makes me happy. Well, I love the water and the warmth I
found in Hawaii at the beach. I was digging through my drawers and there were these perfect little stamps. I used a technique background with my ink pads from Gina K
and voila, here is my card. It reminds me of a little grass shack and hula girls and
floral perfumes of old Hawaii, before towers filled the beach.
The stamps are a combo of SU and Imaginisce. The flower and crystal from a boxed set
of florals I purchased locally. I am thinking of adding some sparkle to the girls,
but took the photo before doing this, as sometimes it doesn't photograph well. I
have fallen in love with this card. Those little girls are sweethearts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just looking at this fun card makes me happy! It is so cute.