Monday 22 August 2016

Vacation May 2016

AUGUST 2016

It has been over a year since I last posted here.  I have not been sick, or overloaded with other projects, but I guess just muddling along with life and overlooked keeping up my online journal.  My year has not been overwhelming but just running along the same path with little variation.  I guess that is why my writing has dribbled off into nothingness because I don't feel it is of interesting reading.  This year we took time to have a relaxing holiday over on Vancouver Island.  We rented a cabin for a month and left home behind.  We toured around the central part of the Island, and enjoyed meeting family members who live there.  We had visits to their homes and lovely luncheons prepared for us.  Meanwhile, we could come back to our cabin and enjoy the company of other vacationers living in nearby cabins and enjoy the view of the ocean from our front door.  Now that is relaxation.  But like all holidays it ended and we had to return home.  It was nice to sleep in our own bed and return to familiar things too.




No comments: