Thursday 12 September 2013

ATC Calendar 2014



So I am 1/12th of a calendar that is being created by some very talented ladies in the SplitCoastStampers group.  My month is September 2014.
I started making a different version only to discover I was supposed to add an inchie to my card.  Which is the cornucopia image that you see.  It is exactly one inch by one inch.  It is mounted over a maple leaf, which I have dazzled up using a sparkle and glitter nail polish.  I painted the leaf, let it dry and then added leaf veins using Glossy Accents clear embellishment.  The background paper is from Graphic45, and mounted on StampinUp cardstock, name forgotten, but now retired.  A green crystal adorns the inchie for a little pop of extra colour. You might notice that I started this month with the "Work in Progress" found below. That one was hand coloured, but was not in the format that was requested, so this one is simpler and I like it as well. Especially the nail polish addition.

No comments: