Monday 17 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. 
This little ornament is one that I made a few 
years ago and adorns my tree every year.  It is
a simple crafting item to complete.  The base 
is a wooden heart found in craft stores.  The 
hat and back are painted in red.   I painted the
face with cheek and nose highlights and the blue
eyes.  The beard is a white puffy glue base, and I
added sparkle dust while it was still wet.  I sold 
many of these at craft fairs.  My daughter used the
same heart base, and made snowmen.   I wish I knew the name of the 
white beard substance, but it has been a while now since I did these and
my memory is getting older like me.  It's a week and a bit until the big day
and I wish you all a happy holiday and prosperous new year. 

No comments: