Saturday 20 October 2012

Let me count the days....

I finally completed a couple of ATC's in a current calendar swap I am in.  My months to complete in this swap are March, July and December.  I still have the March one to do yet but here are the others.
In this ATC, I wanted to show the twin celebrations that we here in Canada have, as well as the USA 4th of July.
It shows a split nations flag, to which I added a crystal maple leaf for Canada's flag, and I used a sparkle pen for the stars on the U.S. flag.  Then I stamped silver firework
bursts over the card to signify the holiday.



This one signifies December, with the poinsettia on an embossed background, and silver and green glitter cardstock around the card and the calendar face.  The photos don't show the full sparkle and beauty of each, but you can see the work gone into them.  And contrary to what you see, both cards are identical in size.  2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches in size.  Blame the photographer for that. LOL.


When I complete my March card, sometime this week, I will post that one too.

No comments: