Thursday 13 September 2012

Geese are flying....


Geese are flying - a sign of impending fall



It is always a sign of fall coming when you see birds flying in formation.  While travelling on the highway yesterday, hundreds of Canada geese flew over the road.  Some were in their famous V-formation, while the ones I caught on camera, which I
quickly dug out of my purse, just straggled along in random flight.  Perhaps they were young birds not yet versed in the proper decorum of their parents, still waiting to be taught the finer modes of flight and proper precision.  But whatever the case, it was a sight to see.  I apologize for the quality of the photo.  I pushed my little camera to the max, hoping to get a photo of the flock and then did a zoom and crop when I printed  and posted it.  A little grainy but none the less just grand.

No comments: