Sunday 19 August 2012

Time flies...

Title: Who wears short shorts?
Time flies by much too quickly.  It seems we have been so busy with appointments of one sort or another, that I haven't posted to my blog.  Mind you there isn't a lot to talk about recently, that isn't just plain boring or mundane.  We have had brilliant sunshine over the past couple of weeks but extreme heat, which I may have mentioned in an earlier post.  It has cooled down this weekend, to a bearable temperature and with it the possibility of a rain shower to cool down and freshen up the gardens. 
I am working on an ATC swap with SCS and have a couple more cards to do.  With time whizzing by so quickly, I have to finish them this week, so that our slow mail system will get them there on time.  Here is one that I finished.  I did it all in black and white with a touch of colour to her hair.  I cut out a shadow for her and raised herself on dimensionals.  For an added touch of colour and sparkle, I used a cut out piece of sparkle paper from StampinUp, with a star on her hat and a crystal accent on her tummy.  Guess I should get back to finishing up these cards.  I'll have more to show later in the week.

No comments: