Sunday 15 April 2012

Creative Memories


I haven't done any crafts for a while, what with all the upside down world I have lived in for the past three months. So here is a painting that I did years ago of a dove, that I put on the headboard of my daughters bed. I made a few other projects in my new found skill, but I never thought to take photos of them. And I gave them away as gifts. I then found cards and scrapbooking, so my painting days kind of dwindled by the wayside. I haven't found my muse or half my crafting goodies since we moved. And then with DH ending up in hospital, crafting was far from my mind. I am reading more now, but I will get back into card making soon. I have some fans, it seems and they want me to create more for them. It's a beautiful day here on the westcoast and spring has sprung with cherry blossoms and forsythia and heather in full bloom. Daffodils bloom everywhere. I love this time of the year. Time to get dressed for outside and breath in some of that spring air. Be back again soon.

No comments: