Thursday 17 November 2011

I'm being neglectful


I haven't been on the ball as far as my blog is concerned. So sorry to those of you who visit me. Truly I have been busy tossing and tagging stuff for our move and right now my house is looking like a cyclone hit it. Thank goodness we don't have to worry about visitors to buy. We only have seven weeks and there is so much to do.
And in between when I want a break, I have another item on my list to do, and that is
to make Christmas cards. I am in the process of getting all the bits and pieces together to make them. I have supplies on order from StampinUp and I just have to run in and get them, as they have arrived. I really want to have them all done and ready for the mail by the end of the month, so that I can concentrate on packing and Christmas too. I would show you a peek preview of my card makings but my batteries gave up on me last night. I'm really in a sorry state. LOL.
I went shopping this afternoon and bought batteries, so here are some of the bits and bobs, or do-dads, as are family expressions growing up. It is going to be simple, and black and white, with a spot of colour, both in the poinsettia and in the greeting. The background embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I may add a little sparkle to the flower, once I find it. And that's it. Come back again.

No comments: