Sunday 4 September 2011

Itsy Bitsy Spider


Itsy Bitsy Spider ran up the water spout -- hmmmmm, no water spout here, but when you see these webs created overnight in the garden, you know that THEY are preparing for fall. And today is day number one of some 80 degree temperatures. Finally we
have some summer weather. I think this little creature is a bit confused.
So we are getting closer to having our house ready for the market. Unfortunately,
miss spider will lose her home. We don't want potential buyers tangling with her.
And we are seeing those thread like webs appearing in the corners inside the house.
Yuck! That's the problem with living on ground level in a garden apartment.
I'll be popping in during this week, but without any creative items. I am too busy
clearing up my mess, to make more. My craft room is the last resort to tidying and
organizing. Ouch, what a job that will be. Well, off again to tackle some more.

No comments: