Saturday 13 August 2011

Move, Charlee......


Ever since my daughter (who we share a house with) has decided that it is time for us to move. And in this case, meaning both families, into another shared home, I have been busy going through things and sorting out clothes and needless items. I haven't even put a dent in anything yet. But to make the house look more presentable to prospective buyers, it is a job that has to be done. We all have jobs to do. Gardening, painting, cleaning and sorting and purging old toys, involves every member of the family. What a job this is. The only one who manages to get away with doing nothing is the family dog. Her job is to move out of the way, when we want to move around the house. I caught this picture when she and I sat out on the patio for a few minutes. She has a look of distain and confusion mixed. "Can I really sit down without you telling me to move again"? "Hmmmm, I wonder what these silly people are up to now?"

No comments: