Monday 28 March 2011


Vintage Dress Forms - what can you do with that theme to make it interesting. First of all there are so many old style dress forms, but this one caught my eye with its
metal frame work. So I cut out some of the pieces to look see-through as the image
conveys. But what do you do with it? Well, decorate it, I guess. Ribbon, and flowers and pearls, of course. All part of the vintage look in days gone by. The background paper is StampinUp. Two different pieces cut on an angle and fitted to the ATC card. You can't have a dress makers form without some stitching to be found.
So I outlined down one side with stitches and then in dots around the dress form.
Simple but effective, that is my style. And there you have it. I have one theme that I am in dread of trying, but try I must. And that is beading. Like what do I do for beading? When I come up with an idea, I will let you know, one of these days. LOL.

No comments: