Sunday 2 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR


A new year begins and hopefully the past is left behind with this new year. My first
swap project is due in March. In this one we must submit a photo of ourselves, so
that we can "meet" all our online friends face to face. I made one card and wasn't too sure of it. But in my new SU items I had the stamp set "Glorious and Free", a
true Canadian version of the land of the free. I also had these leaves in my stash,
and the idea formed around it and one of the stamps and this card was born. Our claim to fame is our quiet nature, never tooting our own horn, so what better way to
bust out and show our pride and nationalism than this. I hope the group likes it.
I received a box of papers and accessories from my sister for Christmas, so I will be
taking some time to create some more cards and a few scrapbook pages as well. Come back again, if you wish. And may I wish you all a Happy New Year.

1 comment:

yui said...

Nice to meet you.
I'm always excited on your new story.