Friday 1 October 2010

Ladies - get back to me

Well, I didn't have the turn out I wanted for a blogcandy drive, except for four
ladies who let me know they were on the same page as me. So for that reason, I am
not going to pull one winner, but send something to each of you for being loyal followers. So if, Judy Anderson, Tracy H, Cyndi, and Denise-Paper Ponderings will
email me with their addresses, I will send you a little thankyou for participating.
Actually Denise, Tracy and Cyndi - I have your addresses, but I need Judy to email me or PM me with her info. Congratulations ladies and thank you for watching me.

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

that is very sweet...but don't feel the need to send something...really. :0)

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is so nice of you!! Not necessary at all...I love keeping up with you!