Thursday 29 July 2010

Tinder Box

Well, the week is almost over and we have had daily sunshine and warm temperatures.
Not a drop of rain anywhere, which isn't good for our dryer areas of the province.
Forest fires are cropping up, and the more heat and sun there is, the better the chances that more fires will ignite. A very scarey proposition to those in the surrounding areas. Hubby and I are trying to decide on a week away sometime this summer, but as most of the areas are forest covered, we wonder if it is worth the risk. We will have to wait and see, I guess.
I see I have gathered more visitors to my blogsite and it is wonderful to see that my
world has expanded. So when my numbers start climbing again and head closer to 18,000 viewers, I am going to put out a little blogcandy. It won't be huge, but a taste of all the wonderful items, my blogging friends have sent to me in abundance, and I want to share some of it with others. So keep watching and I will let you know
when I am ready to announce my give away. Thanks so much for visiting. Hope you will come back soon.

No comments: