Saturday 31 July 2010

Memory time...


Isn't this the cutest little thing? I don't often indulge in frivolous purchases but I saw this clock on a clearance table and thought it was so cute. The price was right and I brought it home. Now why I need another clock is beyond me, but I think
it went beyond the clock, I just loved the stove. It brought back memories of a big
white stove my mother had when I was a child. It was long like this model and it had
the warming shelf across the top and some warming compartments as well as the oven.
Nostalgia made me buy it and I have it sitting beside my monitor to look at while I
sit at the computer. As for the clock, I have one in the corner of my computer screen, so do I need another time piece. Yes, because it involks memories and that's
what it is all about.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Hi, there! I've just been bloghopping and ran across yours. I had to tell you that I love the idea for your ATC card a few posts back. I teach ATC classes at our local stamp store and I'm always on the lookout for great ideas. I had actually been thinking about doing this triptych type card, but didn't know where to go with it. Thanks a bunch! I love your blogsite!
Have a great day!