Tuesday 1 June 2010

Tutty Fruity




I have been working on a swap recently and two of the categories were cherries and
watermelon. The third was for Florida. Which I dug back in memory and remembered
the orange juice adds.
The watermelon is a Japanese watermelon contest and this particular carving took my
eye. It is so unique. As for the cherries, I just loved the richness of this print
so I cut the center cherry and clear embossed it and raised it up on dimensionals.
The Florida sunshine, was an Anita Bryant add, but the yellow and blue represent the
warm sands, blue skies, and the deeper blue the water.
That's about it for now. I have a lazy day today, yay! I have some ideas for cards
which I hope to have them done to show you. I'm planning on some black and white cards, so I'm in the thinking mode about them. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Benalizaaaa said...

i♥cherries and watermelons..nice blogsite,keep it up and godbless!!!
please follow my blogsite too:
http://benalizadacumos.blogspot.com
thanks,xoxo