Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wiggling my way back


Hi everyone. I have not had the time to do much in craft work, but I did try my hand at making a card using my photo I took on our trip. What do you think of it?
Everything on it is from SU as well as the scallop edging. I used double sided tape
and sprinkled some snow crystals around the edge of the picture. Looks like the
sparkly stuff we saw on our train trip up into the Yukon pass. Other than Whisper
white cardstock the other one is Night of Navy. I have to get my head into gear for
some swaps in July and then for the early part of fall. But my brain is on vacation
right now. I have some free time from appointments and things for the rest of the
week, so I will try to get some things done to show you. So glad you are visiting my blog. It's wonderful and I do appreciatie it too.
Just like to say that Denise, Cyndi and TracyH have contacted me about their blog wins and I will have these out in the mail to them by the weekend. Thanks girls for
following my blog and participating in my little draw.

No comments: