Saturday 24 April 2010

Checking in...


Hi everyone. Just checking in with you to let you know I am still around. I finally completed my last ATC swap and mailed it out today, before my holiday. I don't have to worry about another one until July. I haven't got anything to show you really. Oh wait a minute, I'll show you one more ATC that I did. This was like
the kimono one I did. It had to be shaped and the same size as an ATC card. I
lifted the roofline and also lifted the dormers, as well as the stoop to the house. All on dimensionals.
I added flower soft to the roofline, as moss, and some stickle flowers in the boxes
at the windows. And a little bluebird in the doorway to his home. Unfortunately, my simple little camera didn't capture the beauty of this card, with all its angles and details. It seems to have flattened all details and shadows right out. This was fun to do. But I am glad it is over for a little while.

No comments: