Saturday 20 February 2010

No new stuff

Just checking in with everyone, as I haven't been working on much this week. We are
too busy checking out the Olympics on TV and listening to our grandchildren who have
visited the downtown core of Vancouver with all the festivities there. Our teams are
doing so well and a lot of them have finished in fourth and fifth places,if they didn't make it up to the Podium. It has been a great Olympics for Canada and has shown us all that they are very capable of being up there with the big boys. Eight
medals on home turf. We'll take them. So I haven't been working on a lot of projects this week. I am trying to make a bookmark for a swap but I haven't got it
quite done yet, nor ready to show, but I will shortly and will post it for you to see. Until then, take care.

No comments: